Unit Leader-Racing Parts and Component Sales Development
Nationally acclaimed manufacturer of dragsters and customized racing cars is seeking a visionary leader for its parts and components division. Candidates should have a proven technical knowledge of the racing industry, evidence of ability to grow sales, strong entrepreneurial background and skills in ancillary product development. Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the automotive/racing industry with documented growth in sales and market development and 3-5 years in meeting/exceeding robust sales goals. Candidates should be able to provide history of incremental, double digit annual sales growth. Salary plus performance incentives offer financial and ownership opportunities.
Send Resume To: email@example.com
• Coordinates the sales, purchasing and customer service functions for the parts and components division of the business.
• Interacts and works closely with assembly and fabrication to coordinate supplies, raw material and parts needed for job orders.
• Responsible for all inventory management.
• Responsible for in-side sales for parts; handles all calls related to sale of parts/components.
• Responsible for all warranty issues as they relate to parts and manufacturing returns.
• Handles shipping, receiving and restocking of parts.
• Develops and maintains a comprehensive database of vendors who offer promptly delivery with competitive pricing.
• Strives to return a satisfactory profit on capital invested in parts inventory based on annual sales goals.
• Functions within a set of objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, and security, pricing, merchandising, displaying, and marketing.
• Offers suggestions for forecasting goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
• Prepares and administers an annual operating budget for the parts department.
• Maintains a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the business.
• Establishes pricing parameters that generate sufficient gross profit and produces a satisfactory profit while maintaining customer loyalty.
• Establishes individual parts inventory levels and balances them for maximum turnover.
• Ensures that parts inventory turns.
• Monitors and adjusts inventory to minimize obsolescence and over-under stocking.
• Ensures that all parts are properly tagged so that the company recovers full credit from the purchaser.
• Adheres to stock order procedures.
• Recommends policy to the CEO on special ordering.
• Analyzes sales, expenses, and inventory monthly to maintain profit goals.
• Develops and administers an aggressive parts program to produce profit.
• Ensures a high quality level of service provided to all customers and prospective customers.
• Works with other staff to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs and for inventory.
• Analyzes departmental operations and storage layout and revises as needed for maximum effectiveness.
• Coordinates a prompt, efficient, and timely flow of paperwork in conjunction with the office manager.
• Develops and utilizes a lost sales tracking report.
• Directs outside sales efforts including a telemarketing program to keep in contact with customers.
• Develops sales promotions.
• Develops, enforces, and monitors guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
• Handles customer complaints immediately and according to Race Tech’s guidelines.
• Assists in the collection of past-due accounts
• Ensures that work area is kept clean and well organized.
• Responds to safety requirements.
• Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that may affect parts sales.
• Maintains professional appearance.
• Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of Race Tech products
About The Seller
Race Tech Race Cars
Member Since April 2004