SIMCRAFT APEX 4 PRO – Professional Racing Simulator (Four Degrees of Motion)
LIST PRICE $59,000 OBO (not including delivery and/ installation). SAVE thousands
2020 Model just delivered in October, used less than three hours.
Painted in Custom Candy Apple Red Powder Coat with Clear Bra Installed on all high-touch areas
2020 Model just delivered in October, used less than three hours. The APEX4 PRO, a true “pro racing simulator” with advanced motion simulation technology including yaw for effective race preparation and training. Featuring SimCraft’s 4DOF motion system with roll, pitch, yaw, surge OR sway which allows you to feel the limit of adhesion, understeer/oversteer, side slip, accel and decel, terrain changes such as hills, banking, curbing, bumps, camber, and left/right and fore/aft weight transfer in a motion simulator like you have never felt in a sim.
Why is this? Because of physics based motion simulation technology from SimCraft.
SimCraft’s proprietary motion technology in APEX form is the choice of many professional drivers and teams: The professionals agree, physics matter. The APEX motorsport simulator line from SimCraft features the stiffest and most advanced chassis designs with the highest fidelity motion technology for motorsport training. Compatible with iRacing, rFactor, Assetto Corsa, Project CARS, and many other racing simulations.
APEX PRO Components
• Seat: OMP HTE-R
• Wheel: Simucube 2 PRO Direct-Drive Servo FF, Sparco Bluetooth Wireless, Carbon Paddles
• Pedals: SimCraft Tilton PRO 3 Pedalset w/ electronic control
• Shifter: Paddle, Sequential, H-Pattern Shifters
• Video: Triple 43″ 4k 120hz Monitors
• Video: HP Reverb PRO VR
• Audio: 1000W 5.1 Surround Audio / Headphones
• Vibration: 6 Vibration transducers with 600W amplifier
• Software: iRacing Subscription and 2 others pre-installed
• PC: Intel i9, 32GB DDR4 Memory, nVidia RTX3080 Graphics, M.2 SSD, Windows 10, Liquid Cooling, All software pre-installed and configured
• Optional HP Virtual Reality Headset