Scammer

Old 09-11-2021, 09:57 AM
MagisterLudi76
SHOW GUEST

How does this benefit the scammer if the check clears?
Old 10-01-2021, 06:44 PM
B25racing
SHOW GUEST

Default Th

Thomas Wester just sent us a msg bout a car we have for sale and Is also fixing to send a cashiers check so the scam Is still going!!
Old 10-15-2021, 02:52 PM
ganther5000
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by meangene View Post
Have a guy says his name is (Thomas Wester ) trying to scam people out of monies. Says he wants to buy your item then tries the send you a check and you pay the shipper out of the additional funds he sends... I have been playing with his emotions because I figured him out day one. We are into week 2 and he has sent me a bogus check for 85K. I am still stringing him along to just turn him inside out.. Called State Police last time I got one of these and they really couldn't do much.. <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->snaptube vidmate
Don't know if I should call FBI. Anybody have any ideas.. Oh yeh and he messaged me and by mistake included a text to a (Troy Hooper) whom he is apparently also trying to scam. him
If anybody knows Troy let him know please or he can call me 814 434 1798 Mean Gene.
lots of scammers in this business

Last edited by ganther5000; 10-16-2021 at 03:52 AM.